Tarragona has almost 15 kilometers of coastline, where you can find great beaches and coves with crystal clear waters.
The beaches of the Costa Dorada are characterized by its golden, fine and soft sand. They are perfect for sunbathing and relaxing.
- El Miracle: it is the main beach of Tarragona, it has an easy access following the footbridge over the train tracks. You can enjoy its panoramic views from the Balcony of the Mediterranean.
- L'arrabassada: one of the best beaches to enjoy as a family. It has a walk that runs along the beach from end to end
- Playa Larga: as the name suggests it is the longest beach Tarragona. In it there is a sailing club and has perfect conditions for diving.
- Cala Jovera: it is a beautiful lost cove, surrounded by nature and by the castle of Tamarit on the top of a cliff.
- Playa de Altafulla: it extends along the 1.1 km that separate the Cap Gros from the Roca de Gaía. It holds volleyball tournaments and international sailing competitions
- Cala Crancs: it is located next to the Faro de Salou
- Playa del Levante: it is the main beach of Salou, extends 1.2 km, where we can find multiple beach bars, children's areas, sunbeds, as well as the possibility of practicing all kinds of water sports. In addition, it has the great promenade of Salou where the shops, ice cream shops and restaurants are located.
- Playa Capellans: is one of the most famous in Salou, is only 450 meters from the center of Salou
- Playa la Riviera: it extends for 1.5 km, it is located right at the foot of the coastal buildings, which is a very comfortable access
- Playa dels Vienesos: it is a small cove, surrounded by cliffs and a nature area with majestic pine trees.
- Playa Solitari: It is a secluded beach, as trees make a natural barrier between the beach and civilization
- Playa Esquirol: it is located 1 km from the center of Cambrils, has very good beach bars and sun loungers and parasols, as well as ample parking areas. You can also find some paddle tennis courts on the beach. In the chiringuito they perform live concerts on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Playa Cavet: it is located a few meters from the port and has a school of paddle surfing, windsurfing and kite surfing. It is also an ideal place to snorkel, because it has very rocky bottoms.
- Playa Regueral: one of the busiest beaches of Cambrils, as it has a wide promenade surrounded by palm trees, shops, restaurants and a bike path. In the center of the beach there is a soccer field and several volleyball courts, as well as a place to rent nautical activities such as jet skis, parasailing or banana