SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF BUYERS
We offer SSL secure payment by credit card. Payment for purchases at TARRACOHOMES.ES is made through Redsys (official BBVA payment channel) with all the encryption and data transfer security systems through the SSL protocol, so the buyer will enjoy at all times with the protection of these channels.
We guarantee the maximum security in your payment and the confidentiality of the data. All payment transactions are made through a secure server that guarantees total confidentiality of your bank card data. These data travel encrypted at all times and are only known by the authorizing bank.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Privacy is of great importance to us and we want to be transparent when dealing with your personal data.
Therefore, we have a policy that establishes how your personal data is treated and protected.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The company Tarraco Homes, are responsible for the treatment of personal data that you provide us and is responsible for the aforementioned personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection.
Pons d'Icart, 41
Mercantile Registry: Volume 2801 of Companies, folio 70 Sheet nº T-46592, 1st Inscription (Office of registration of Spanish companies)
Authorized representative: Hubert Dosaiguas Vendrell
Tax identification number: C.I.F: B55623177
2. Where do we store your data?
The data we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), although it can also be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA. Any transfer of your personal data will be done in accordance with applicable laws.
We never pass, sell or exchange your personal data. The data that is sent to third parties, will be used only to offer you our services. We will detail the categories of third parties that access your data for each specific treatment activity.
3. What is the legal basis for the treatment of your personal data?
In each specific treatment of personal data collected about you, we will inform you if the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to subscribe a contract, and if you are required to provide personal data, as well as possible consequences of not providing such data.
4. What are your rights?
Right of access:
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Tarraco Homes is treating personal data that concerns them, or not. You can contact us and we will send you the personal information we treat about you by email.
Provided that Tarraco Homes processes your personal data through automated means based on your consent or an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred in your name or to a third. It will only include the personal data that you have given us.
Right of rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete data.
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of any personal information about you processed by Tarraco Homes at any time, except in the following situations:
* have a pending issue with Customer Service
* has a pending reservation that has not yet been completed or whose shipment has not been completed
* has a pending debt with Tarraco Homes, regardless of the payment method
* you suspect or are confirmed that you have misused our services in the last four years
* your debt has been transferred to a third party in the last three years, or in the last year in the case of deceased customers
* your credit request has been denied in the last three months
* You have made a purchase so we will keep your personal data in relation to the transaction by accounting regulations.
Right to oppose the processing of data based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of Tarraco Homes. Tarraco Homes will not continue to treat personal data unless we can prove legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over their interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to file a claim with a supervisory authority:
If you consider that Tarraco Homes treats your data in an incorrect way, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Right to limitation in the treatment:
You have the right to request that Tarraco Homes limit the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
* If you object to the processing of your data based on the legitimate interest of Tarraco Homes, Tarraco Homes must limit any processing of such data pending the verification of legitimate interest.
* If you claim that your personal data are incorrect, Tarraco Homes must limit any processing of such data until the accuracy of the same is verified.
* If the treatment is illegal, you can object to the deletion of personal data and, instead, request limitation of its use.
* if Tarraco Homes no longer needs personal information, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Exercise of rights:
We take data protection very seriously and, therefore, we have dedicated customer service personnel who handle your requests in relation to the aforementioned rights. You can always contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org